Reinvesting in the Community
At Tustin Community Bank, we strive to bring back confidence in banking locally. We will not abandon our clients or our investment in the community. We have made a commitment to superb customer service and to keeping banking where it belongs…right here.
As a hometown based bank, we recognize that we are truly a part of the fabric of our community. This is a claim that no regional or major bank can truly make.
Our plan is to focus on the broad number of quality organizations that add vibrancy and distinctive character to our community. Commitments will include support of cultural institutions, sports programs and civic associations. In addition, we will make available the conference room at our Tustin Community Bank facility to community organizations looking for meeting space on an as-needed basis.
Organizations we Support
As a business and as individuals, we give financial support and volunteer service to numerous programs in Tustin and neighboring communities.
- American Gold Star Mothers
- Blind Children’s Learning Center
- Boys & Girls Club of Tustin
- Catholic Charities of Orange County
- Caterina’s Girls Club
- Dana Point 5th Marine
- Disabled Sports Eastern Sierra
- Junior Diabetes Research Foundation
- Knights of Columbus
- Loaves & Fishes Soup Kitchen
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Operation Gratitude
- Peninsula High School
- Soroptomist International
- Sts. Simon & Jude Church
- Surfside USA Wrestling
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- The Someone Cares Soup Kitchen
- Tulare County Farm Bureau (Young Farmers & Ranchers)
- Tustin Area Council for Fine Arts
- Tustin Boy’s Basketball
- Tustin Community Foundation
- Tustin High School
- Tustin Historical Society
- Tustin Host Lions Club
- VFW Post 9934